Client Relationship Manager
Since 1991, Wentworth Landscapes has been demonstrating why it is a leader in creating outdoor spaces where people want to live, work and play. The firm’s holistic approach focuses on the awareness, intention and opportunity to create an outdoor space that beckons people, both young and old, outside and in turn boosting overall health and happiness of our clients and community. This purpose and drive brings about creative design solutions that meet the needs of the individual, community and developers while meeting project timelines and budgets.
Wentworth Landscapes is looking for a responsive, outgoing, and customer service-oriented person to handle all new business leads that come into our office. This position is responsible for: managing the initial lead call, setting expectations taking into consideration both the client and the design team, and ensuring communication and proper steps occur to ensure the experience is positive and professional. This position will report directly to the Residential Design Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Manage, organize, and pass along all new leads received for residential design
- Make the client feel unique and valued – you will be the prospect’s initial contact with our company
- Setting the right expectations with the client based on Wentworth’s new business protocols
- Manage the design teams’ calendars with respect to initial client meetings
- Liaise with client to advise next steps – maintaining the lines of communication
- Moving the relationship forward between designer and client through clear communication with both
- Achieving client relationship goals and meet our objectives and key performance (OKR) indicators
- Updating our management software
- Forwarding of design fee proposals and tracking timing and key dates related to the client
- Coordinating action items related to the client and design team
- Project completion follow-up with the client and communicating with the designer
- Ensuring the client’s overall experience meets our expectations and standards
- Organizing and Managing campaign assistance with designer
- Managing one-year follow-up to discuss other opportunities and enhancements
- Managing client anniversaries, thank you letters, gifts, etc.
- Enhance and improve the position based on what you are experiencing
- Partnering with the Designers to manage the client, key events such as: thank you letters/cards, completion of project, anniversaries etc.
- Also assisting with thank you letters to suppliers and other partnering companies and subcontractors
What qualifications are required for this position?
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Google docs, Outlook/Gmail
- Willingness to learn new software systems utilized by our company
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible and address issues as they arise
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and manage both client and designer expectations
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
What type of scheduling does Wentworth Landscapes offer?
This role is suitable for motivated individuals able to commit to a full-time schedule (37.5 hours per week) of business hours, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required.
How do you join this great team?
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume by October 9th, 2020 to Scott Hineman, Manager, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those selected to participate in the interview process. We are compliant with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) legislation. Accommodations will be provided upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly $24.00 / $28.00
Benefits: - Health & Dental Care - Employee Assistance Program - Extended Health Care - Paid Time Off
Schedule: - Monday to Friday
Experience: - Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
Education: - College diploma or university degree
Posted on: 2020-09-29
Hiring by Wentworth Landscapes