Intermediate Landscape Designer/Architect
Since 1991, Wentworth Landscapes has been demonstrating why it is a leader in creating outdoor spaces where people want to live, work and play. The firm’s holistic approach focuses on the awareness, intention and opportunity to create an outdoor space that beckons people, both young and old, outside and in turn boosting overall health and happiness of our clients and community. This purpose and drive brings about creative design solutions that meet the needs of the individual, community and developers while meeting project timelines and budgets.
Wentworth Landscapes, the design/build leader in south-eastern Ontario, is looking for an Intermediate Landscape Designer/Architect. Our central office is located in Picton, the heart of Prince Edward County, a celebrated region featuring its beaches, wineries, craft beer, artisan food specialists and its thriving music and arts community. We are committed to developing landscapes that harmoniously blend with nature, whether it is a back garden living space or a municipal park. The essence of our success comes from responding to our clients’ needs with landscapes and gardens that are anchored in creativity, experience, and enduring craftsmanship.
Applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Diploma in Architectural Technology, A degree/Diploma in Landscape Architecture/Design, Diploma in Horticulture or Environmental Landscape Management
- Min. five years’ experience in Residential Landscape design utilizing the following computer design software: AutoCAD 2018, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop CC and 3D rendering software such as Sketch Up Pro
- Construction knowledge and construction administration experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency
- Organized with excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Site plan development skills, such as obtaining field measurements and grades
- Valid “G” class driver’s license
Forward resumes and references to: Debbie Egan, CPM Human Resource Manager email@example.com
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Posted on: 2019-12-04
Hiring by Wentworth Landscapes