Since 1991, Wentworth Landscapes has been demonstrating why it is a leader in creating outdoor spaces where people want to live, work and play. The firm's holistic approach focusses on the awareness, intention and opportunity to create an outdoor space that beckons people, both young and old, outside and in turn boosting overall health and happiness of our clients. This purpose and rive brings out the creative design solutions the meet the needs of the individual, commuinty and developerswhile meeting project timelines and budgets.
We are currently recruiting for a candidate with a Landscape Exterminator License who will work within our team where their skills best align when not performing exterminator duties. Below are a couple examples of positions where the successful candidate coudl spend time working in conjunction with the exterminating responsibilities:
A Hardscape Team Member is repsonsible for performing a variety of work tasks to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects and operate a variety of tools and equipment professionally under the instruction of the Hardscape Team Leader.
The Fine Gardening Team Member is responsible for ensuring the horticultural health of all gardens on the property, taht maintenance visits are performed in the required hours and all gardens are growing in health, not just maintaining the current state. Fine Gardening Team Members are also required to assist their Team Leaders in coordinating all aspects of the property management and devleoping their team's skills.
This position is a Full-time seasonal position, (Season generally runs April-December)
Applicants should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Landscape Exterminator/Pesticide License
- Knowledge of fertilizer application techniques
- Knowledge of lawn care products
- Addresses client's questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Project Manager as appropriate
- Valid G CLass Driver's License with clean driver's abstract
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Effective communication skill (verbal and wrtten)
- Maintain a clean and safe job site
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management
- Follow all Health & Safety regulations including wearing appropriate PPE and following Dafety Data Sheets (SDS) for safe handling of constructions materials
Please forward your resume to: Wentworth Landscapes Attention: Scott Hineman, Manager, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.wentworthlandscapes.com
Wentworth Landscapes is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
Posted on: 2020-09-28
Hiring by Wentworth Landscapes