Wentworth Landscapes serves its clients and community through designing, building and maintaining exceptional landscapes that lead them to live healthier lives outside. We’ve built an amazing team with a shared vision and purpose, and are looking for others to join our team.
If you feel energized by a career that serves others through this meaningful work, we’d love to discuss the prospects of doing so with our team. We’re based in Eastern Ontario, serving the Cobourg/Port Hope, Prince Edward County, Belleville, and Kingston communities.
We’re looking for Team Leaders and Team Members to join our Construction Services – Softscape Team with the following starting qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the horticulture industry
- Knowledge of planting techniques including trees, shrubs, ornamental grasses, and herbaceous plant material
- Experience in soil and mulch installation
- Experience in plant layout is as asset
- Enthusiastic team member with a great attitude and desire to learn
- Conscientious goal-oriented individual
This position is available in the Kingston market area. We offer excellent wages and benefits, an amazing training program, challenging and unique projects, an exceptional team environment and work/life balance.
If you would like to discuss your qualifications and alignment with our team and mission, please contact:
Debbie Egan, Human Resources Manager email@example.com