LANDSCAPE ONTARIO EMPLOYER OF CHOICE WINNER, WORK/LIFE BALANCE, PERFORMANCE BONUS, APPRECIATION LUNCHES, OT PAID AFTER 44hrs a WEEK, STAT PAY, TARGETED 48 HOUR WORK WEEKS, AMAZING AWARD WINNING PROJECTS
- Cut grass, trim, sodding, seeding, fertilizing, aerating and topdressing
- Operate push mower, weed eater, and ride on lawnmower
- Assist with other duties as required
- Valid Ontario driver’s license (class G/G2) with a clean abstract
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job including bending, lifting, utilizing hand tools and working in various weather conditions (must be able to lift, pull and push 20kg)
- Ability to work co-operatively in a team setting
- Must provide own CSA approved safety footwear * Able to wear personal protective equipment deemed necessary to perform this job safely (may include; gloves, mask and/or face shield, non-slip shoes etc
- A valid G or G2 drivers license is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Work with minimal supervision and possesses the ability to motivate others.
- Attention to detail time management skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to lift heavy loads and work in difficult weather conditions.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal Contract length: 9 months
Salary: $17.00-$23.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We have a robust Covid-19 policy. The safety of our people and our clients is always our top priority.
- Driver's License (required)
Posted on: 2022-04-05
Hiring by Wentworth Landscapes