Wentworth Landscapes serves its clients and community through designing, building and maintaining exceptional landscapes that allow them to live healthier lives outside. We’ve built an amazing team with a shared vision and purpose, and are looking for others to join our team.
If you feel energized by a career that serves others through this meaningful work, we’d love to discuss the prospects of doing so with our team. We’re based in Eastern Ontario, serving the Cobourg/Port Hope, Prince Edward County, Belleville, and Kingston communities.
We’re looking for Team Leaders to join our Construction Services - Belleville Area Hardscape Supervisor with the following starting qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Landscape Construction
- Manage construction crews, keeping jobs on budget
- Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications and operating landscaping equipment
- Thorough knowledge of landscape construction techniques
- Understand and meet production schedules while providing quality work, setting job priorities and direct activities of landscape crew
- Experience in stone layout and interpreting construction drawings
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, attention to detail, Good record keeping, time management and effectively meeting deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player with great attitude and desire to learn
- Conscientious goal-orientated individual
This position is available in the Bellville/Picton market area. It offers excellent long term progressive career opportunities. We offer excellent wages and benefits, an amazing training program, challenging and unique projects, an exceptional team environment and work/life balance.
If you would like to discuss your qualifications and alignment with our team and mission, please contact:
Scott Hineman, Human Resources Manager [email protected]
Posted on: 2021-05-11
Hiring by Wentworth Landscapes