Woodworking Team Leader
Wentworth Landscapes serves its clients and community through designing, building and maintaining exceptional landscapes that lead them to live healthier lives outside. We’ve built an amazing team with a shared vision and purpose, and are looking for others to join our team.
If you feel energized by a career that serves others through this meaningful work, we’d love to discuss the prospects of doing so with our team. We’re based in Eastern Ontario, serving the Cobourg/Port Hope, Prince Edward County, Belleville, and Kingston communities.
We’re looking for Team Leaders to join our Construction Services - Woodworking Team with the following starting qualifications:
- minimum 5 years’ experience in carpentry
- good understanding of Ontario building code practices
- thorough knowledge of landscape carpentry construction techniques
- able to complete sophisticated landscape structures
- manage carpentry team of three
- strong project management and communication skills
- has a craftsman’s eye for detail
- potential year-round position
Ideally the successful candidate would live in the Napanee area and be able to work in both Kingston and Prince Edward County. The successfull candidate will have use of a company vehicle.
We offer excellent wages and benefits, an amazing training program, challenging and unique projects, an exceptional team environment and work/life balance.
If you would like to discuss your qualifications and alignment with our team and mission, please contact:
Scott Hineman, Human Resources Manager [email protected]
You can also review and apply on our career centre by clicking here:
Posted on: 2021-06-17
Hiring by Wentworth Landscapes